Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WDIWT...4/9/13

With the temperatures set to hit the high 70's to low 80's today in the city, and the first time it is anywhere near that warm in MONTHS, it was a good time to show a bit of Spring into the wardrobe while still keeping it professional. As I do work as a teacher I still find myself keeping things a bit muted and along the lines of professional attire, although I was tempted to wear red chinos today. For many, going sock-less would not be considered professional but I think it is one of the few things I can probably get away with, in order to infuse that Spring look.

Details:
Blazer: Stafford Prep Navy Cotton Blazer via JCP-$27.50
Shirt: Gap White/Pink/Light Blue Check Long Sleeve Shirt via Gap-$15
Trousers: H&M Khaki Chinos via H&M-$7.50
Shoes: Florsheim Imperial Vintage Loafers via eBay-$25





No comments:

Post a Comment