Thursday, April 25, 2013

WDIWT...4/25/13

It's deceivingly sunny outside, based on the pictures you'd think it was in the mid to high 70s or low 80s, not the case at all. In reality it is in the low 60's but still quite a beautiful sunny day. Keeping that in mind I tried sticking with both a lighter color for what is supposed to be Spring weather while still wearing something more reminiscent of Fall, a light brown v-neck sweater, for the cold. Earlier this morning the wind was pretty crazy and I'm glad I was wearing my navy peacoat as the wind dropped it to the 40s.

Details:
Sweater: Polo Light Brown V-Neck Sweater-Gift
Shirt: BCBG Light Blue/Blue Micro Dot Dress Shirt via Nordstrom Rack (years ago)-$15 (I think)
Jeans: Gap "Slim Fit" Dark Indigo via Gap-$45
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Brown Suede Made in Italy Chukka Boots via eBay-$25


No comments:

Post a Comment