Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WDIWT...4/3/13

Didn't get a chance to take out anything so my beautiful wife ended up taking a few outfits for me and frankly I really love what she picked out. Although what may seem basic combinations for all of us, take for example today's look, I would have never thought of pairing two light colored tops and dark charcoal trousers. I find myself sticking dark colors with dark color. I've worn the shirt below a few times but with navy trousers, the sweater with light brown trousers and the trousers I've worn with gray usually. Tomorrow's outfit is also great, her selections were great!

Details:
Sweater: Old Navy Off-White V-Neck Sweater-Gift
Shirt: Indochino White/Light-Blue Dress Shirt-$part of a voucher deal
Trousers: Izod Flannel Charcoal Trousers via JCP-$5
Shoes: Banana Republic Black Wingtips via eBay-$30




No comments:

Post a Comment