Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WDIWT...4/16/13

I posed the question on NikeTalk as well as a couple other people, including my wife, on how to pair the waistcoat from Michael Andrews Bespoke (the error one), especially since I don't have the matching trousers. I received a lot of good suggestions and decided to go with the following. I forgot who it came from but I paired navy and white, which is a great idea, considering the pattern and texture of the waistcoat; chalk stripe flannel. The trousers are a heavy weight cotton in order to "match" or come close to the weight of the flannel, the shirt is an oxford cloth, the tie navy and knit and the shoe have a rugged sole, again to better match the heavier weight of the waistcoat. I could easily take off the waistcoat and pair it with a cardigan and it would still look great.

Details:
Waistcoat: Light Gray/White Chalkstripe Flannel Waistcoat via Michael Andrews Bespoke-$error order
Shirt: Merona White Cotton Dress Shirt via Target-$22
Tie: Navy Knit Tie No Brand via eBay-$5
Trousers: Arizona Navy Twill Cotton via JCP-$5.45
Shoes: Cole Haan Pebble Grain Bluchers via eBay-$15

Natural Light

Natural Light

Natural Light

Details!


No comments:

Post a Comment