Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Couple of Pick-Ups

I had ordered some white denim from American Eagle, at $10.78 it was a great deal the only problem was that they only had size 34 and I'm usually a 36. Although I fit the 34 in the waist they were too snug in the thigh area so I went to exchange them and since they didn't have a 36 I exchanged them for 2 ties and only paid a $3 and change difference. One is a navy tie with white and pink striping that can be worn year round and the knit tie clearly is more a winter themed. The shirt, I went and exchanged the Alfani wingtips I had picked up back in December simply because I have so many brown/cognac wingtips that they have remained in the box ever since. I took advantage of Macy's return/exchange policy and went to return it but found this great navy shirt by Club Room in a cotton almost denim like texture. Seen it on GQ in the past but can't seem to find the picture.

Details:
Shirt: Club Room Navy "Denim" via Macy's-$17.69 (currently they have 2 for $30 deal but I didn't see a second shirt that made it worth while to take advantage of the deal; still great price as they are usually $24.99 or $29.99 each)
Tie #1: American Eagle Navy/Red/Light Blue Knit Tie-$6.50
Tie #2: American Eagle Navy/White/Pink Rep Tie-$6.50

*Checkout retailmenot for a coupon for American Eagle that can give you anywhere from 20%-40% off your total purchase; discount comes up at the register. I got 20% off only.


No comments:

Post a Comment