Sunday, April 21, 2013

My "Lazy Man" Uniform

Some times it may be easier to throw on some basketball shorts, a t-shirt and some sneakers to run some simple, quick errands or some times it is just easier to throw that on because one doesn't want to look for what to wear. I personally don't like heading out to run some errands (especially if I am going to a public space such as mall), in basketball shorts, t-shirt and sneakers, unless it's a quick 5-10 minute thing and I'm already in them. What I've found myself doing is going to one specific outfit when having to run out to do some errands, knowing it'll be more at least 20-30 minutes and a public area. You've seen me wear it before as I've likely posted something similar, but here are how it looked today.

I think I may have worn it last weekend to do the same come to think of it. I usually only change the footwear, depending on the weather. Last week they were loafers, today they were Toms.

Details:
Sweater: H&M Royal Blue Crewneck Sweater via H&M-$3.50
Shirt: H&M Gray Henley (not shown) via H&M-$5 or $7
Jeans: Old Navy "Slim Fit" via Old Navy-$2.50
Shoes: Toms Brown Woolen via eBay-$40




No comments:

Post a Comment