Saturday, April 27, 2013

WDIWT...4/27/13 And My Wife!

For the first time ever, my wife is on my blog! She was game for her to be in a post especially considering the t-shirt she was wearing "I'm With Beast" I think she's had that t-shirt for a few years and this is the first time she wore it. I might start featuring her outfits in the blog as we both like dressing well but doing it on a budget, with the exception of a couple of items (check for a post on that later tonight probably lol).

Details:
Sweater: Gap Gray Cardigan via Gap Factory Store-$15
Shirt: Gap "The Beatles" T-shirt via Gap-$15
Jeans: Old Navy "Slim Fit" via Old Navy-$2.50 (dropping weight has made these pants go from slim to baggy it seems)
Shoes: Toms Black/Gray Tweed Classic via Nordstroms-$32






No comments:

Post a Comment