Saturday, April 27, 2013

Treating the Women In Your Life Right...Christian Louboutin...Part 2

My wife is simply amazing! She has made me into a better person and has always been supportive of anything and everything I do. She's my motivation and inspiration in everything I do and is someone who works incredibly hard at everything she does. Like me she's a teacher, I should say like her I'm a teacher, and she's pursuing a doctorate! She's my example of hard work and dedication. For this and many other reasons I always try to do something nice for her. Sometimes it's small, like flowers and sometimes it's something a little bigger. As the title says treat the women in your life right and that should be all the time, sometimes it's getting them something a little special. My beautiful has wanted a pair of black calf leather pumps in a short heel, something around 2 inches or so, these were perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment