Saturday, April 13, 2013

Customer Service Matters...Compliments to Michael Andrews Bespoke!

Went to pick up my waistcoat from Michael Andrews Bespoke and unfortunately the waistcoat for the trousers I had purchased at their sample was ordered in the wrong fabric. They didn't try to pin it on the customer like I've heard so many horror stories of other shops but instead moved quickly to see what the mistake was and to alleviate it. My usual stylist didn't do this order for this waistcoat and my new stylist wrote down the wrong fabric #, hence the wrong fabric on the waistcoat. They ensured that the fabric for the re-order was the correct one, put in the new order, and let me take the waistcoat that has already been bespoken for me home! Now I don't know what to wear it with as I don't have matching trousers or jacket but I will likely get the matching trousers made.


No comments:

Post a Comment