Sunday, March 31, 2013

WDIWT...3/31/13

Easter Sunday and heading to church in a bit today, surprisingly my parent's want to go. Since other family is going I figured I'd go as well. Put together something simple what the basics that I packed. More on how to pack for a week in a carry-on soon. Pretty much everything I've worn throughout the week with the exception of the gray ribbed turtleneck and the shoes I'm wearing today is stuff that I packed and brought from home. I've meant to do a post on that for a bit, will soon though.

Details:
Sweater: Levis Off-White Shawl Neck Cardigan via Levis Outlet-$15
Shirt: Stafford White/Brown Gingham via JCP-$11.25
Trousers: Navy Gap "Tailored Fit" via Gap Factory-$15
Shoes: Tom McAn Black Tassel Loafers via Sears-$20

Sweater hides a poorly fitting shirt; which needs to be tailored.

Shirt needs to be taken in on the sides for sure




No comments:

Post a Comment