Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gap Sale, made it out like a bandit!

My wife and I hit up the Gap store at our local mall yesterday to just peruse. We found quite a few things, I was probably the more surprised of the two since I rarely, if ever find anything at my Gap store that either I like or two are in my size (36). To my surprise I found three trousers for an amazing price, and with the 30% promotion they were running, they were even cheaper. Some times it simply doesn't hurt to just go and take a look, frankly I almost didn't as I was going to go back to the car instead to grab a bag we had forgotten. I am going to provide the price before the 30% and after below, just as an FYI.

Details:

Black Cotton Blend Trousers $7.97/$5.58
Charcoal Wool Blend Trousers $11.97/$8.40
Beige Tweed Blend Trousers $11.97/$8.40

Total without 30% off: $31.91+Tax
Total with 30% off: $22.38+Tax

(Ignore the red trousers as they are not from Gap)


No comments:

Post a Comment