Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WDIWT...3/5/13

Wore this today, snapped a couple of quick pictures at work. Still feeling under the weather, intended to wear a gray Double Breasted blazer but instead went for the sweater as I just was too warm this morning...fever I'm sure. The trousers could probably be a little longer, opinions? I wore my Cole Haan Air Colton Wingtip boots so the trousers may not look as short as they are, boots are about 8 inches in height. First time I wear them too and I go a pretty awesome compliment from my co-worker, check it out below:

Details:
Sweater: Gray Polo Sweater-Gift
Shirt: Alfani White/Black Mini-Check via Macy's-$12
Trousers: H&M Black Cords-$10
Shoes: Cole Haan Air Colton 8" High Black Wingtip Boots




And nothing better than:



No comments:

Post a Comment