Saturday, March 9, 2013

H&M Sales & A Good Cause

Went to H&M today primarily to donate some clothing that both my wife and I have meant to donate for awhile now. H&M is running a promotion; for lack of better words, where if you donate a bag of clothes (any brand) they will give you a 15% off one item (they gave me 2 for whatever reason). Yea 15% off one item is spectacular but at the end of the day it is for a great cause and you are getting something in return, compared to dropping it off at a donation center.

After donating the clothing, I went and browsed and to say the least they have A LOT of sales racks for both men and women. As a guy I know that most of the time the men's sales racks are limited to probably one, if two at most, their were about 5-6 racks of sales stuff today at mine. Everything from trousers, to shirts, to sweaters. Prices ranged from $5-20. I found two today; flannel trousers and tweed trousers, all for under $13 with tax.


No comments:

Post a Comment