Thursday, March 21, 2013

They Say It's Spring But It Feels Like Winter

Spring officially started yesterday and well coming in at a warm 34 degrees in New York City is not my or anyone's definition of Spring. This coupled with the fact that is our professional day for our spirit day at work aka students must come dressed professionally, I decided to wear my 3 piece Indochino tweed suit. One if meets the spirit day criteria of professional day, however, everyday I dress professionally in my opinion. Most importantly I wore the 3-piece because frankly it's warm. The tweed already makes it a warmer than usual outfit, the fact that it's a 3-piece makes it even warmer by the waistcoat adding that additional layer of warmth. I kept the rest simple, with different hues of blue.

Details:
Suit: Indochino Brown Tweed Bootlegger-$379 part of a voucher deal
Waistcoat: Indochino Brown Tweed Bootlegger-$80
Shirt: Stafford Broadcloth via JCP-$5
Tie: J. Crew Navy Paisly (gold/burgundy) via J. Crew Factory Store-$9.80
Shoes: Aston Grey Brown Suede Wingtips via eBay-$35
Pocket Square: Navy/White Edging via GetSquared on Etsy-$5



No comments:

Post a Comment