Friday, March 15, 2013

WDIWT...3/15/13 (Dressing Better isn't all suits and ties)

Today is a rating day for us aka grading day, so no students, with the weather being windy and in the low 40s, I kept it simple. Jeans, a Henley, my alma-maters hoody and a pair of Kobe's. As the title says dressing better is not about wearing a suit and tie everyday, one of the biggest misconceptions about dressing better is that I believe. Yes, I can argue that wearing brown dress shoes would have made what I'm wearing a lot more "dressy" or that a button down instead of a henley would also be a little more "dressier." At the end of the day what I'm wearing is no different than what I wear on a casual Friday to work. The importance is all about how things fit.

My sweater is from my Oxy days and I will always hold a special place in my heart for Occidental and it's one of the few items from my old "wardrobe" that I refuse to get rid of.

Details:
Sweater: Occidental College Hoody via Oxy Bookstore-$??
Shirt: Gray Henley by H&M-$7
Jeans: Old Navy "Slim" Fit-$2.50
Shoes: Nike Air Zoom Kobe VI "China"-$130






No comments:

Post a Comment