Friday, March 29, 2013

Two Different Outfits for Today...3/30/13

The first outfit I changed into after I came back from the gym and showered, as I was heading to the bank with my parents. The blazer is a new pick up from JCP from their Stafford Prep line. While there my good friend sent me a text if I wanted to go to the Dodger game which I said yes too, so I got home and changed into something a bit more casual. Don't be surprised if I recycle the first outfit posted tomorrow since I didn't wear it more than 2 hours.

To the bank:
Details:
Blazer: Stafford Prep Navy Cotton Blazer via JCP-$27.50
Shirt: Gap White/Light Blue/ Pink Check shirt via Gap Factory Store-$15
Pocket Square: Convington "S" initial cotton hanky via Sears Outlet-$5
Jeans: Gap Selvedge "Slim Fit" via Gap Factory-$12.50
Shoes: Toms Black/Gray Tweed via Nordstrom-$32



To Dodger Game:
Details:
Shirt: Gap "The Beatles" t-shirt-$18
Jeans: Old Navy "Slim Fit" via Old Navy-$2.50
Shoes: Air Jordan Black/Chrome Retro VIII via eBay-$?? (bought 4+ years ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment