Friday, July 13, 2012

White Jack Purcells, a staple...

If you are like me and many others I know on NikeTalk's dressing better thread at one point or another you were likely into Sneakers. Making the transition for some of us from sneakers to dress shoes is easier than for others and if you're like me possibly wear sneakers sparingly now. For me this is mostly due to the fact that I didn't really own many casual low tops.

The all white Jack Purcell's and I'd even say the classic blue one's as well can help alleviate this. I personally prefer the all-white. They are low, streamline, simple, understated that look better with wear. For when you feel like wearing sneakers but not looking sloppy, these are it. Dress down a suit by loosing the tie and putting these babies.

DSW currently has them in their clearance section; sizes vary, for $40 after the 30% markdown. I suggest you size down 1-1.5 sizes. Usually an 11.5/12, these below are a 10.5.


No comments:

Post a Comment