Monday, July 2, 2012

And It's Up!!!

As you know I'm not a small guy by any means, I'm on the shorter side at about 5'9 and on the heavier side at about 225-230 pounds. Slowly but surely I've been dropping some weight and inches. To say the least I need a few more.

However I've never been ashamed or embarrassed of my weight, on the contrary I embrace and have learned to dress it appropriately to make me look as best as it can. That includes not wearing oversized clothing that only adds to your size but not wearing clothing so small it suffocates you.

thestyleblogger aka Dan aka the best dressed man in America allowed me to participate in one of their posts to address just this. Please click on the link and check the post. Leave comments there AND here! I will add a couple of the pictures that didn't make the cut in the next couple of days.

Enjoy!
http://www.thestyleblogger.com/12454/dressing-your-body-type-tips-for-heavier-guys-featuring-sergio-arteaga/

No comments:

Post a Comment