Friday, July 20, 2012

A Casual Suede Wingtip

For those wondering what type of suede shoe or suede wingtip you can wear that is more on the casual side, well below is your answer. These as you can see are a little wider/bulkier not as streamlined as some of my other wingtips. These shoes look better under something like jeans than a suit. The brown shade as you can see is a lot lighter than the rich brown that I would refer to as more dressy and it has contrast stitching as well. The bottoms are rubber which makes these a great shoe for the fall and winter for wet and icy conditions. However, believe me when I tell you that these look great during the Spring and Summer as well.

So I actually found these in November in the Clearance section of Cole Haan at my local outlet during Black Friday. Picked them up during their midnight special: 50% plus 20% when shopping from 10p-1am so I think I paid $27 or $32 fir them.


No comments:

Post a Comment