Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dressing It Up A Bit...

The following ensemble I wore for the graduation of my Seniors back at the end of June. I tried to keep it simple by keeping everything somewhat subdued. Thought about a red tie but I wanted to keep it in the blue family and quiet per say. Thought about wearing my Bespoke suit from MAB but went with one of my OTR (Off The Rack) suits that I got for a great deal. The suit is Navy with a gray pinstripe with black striping on each side of the gray pinstripe from Calvin Klein, the shirt a simple white shirt with a spread collar, tie some no name brand from eBay. Not pictured: The shoes, which I wore some burgundy wingtip Florsheim's.

Notice the small details in terms of the jacket, simple white pocket square and a silk cufflink in the lapel, both are things used to draw attention to my chest and shoulders and not my stomach. More on what's being worn after the pictures.

Excuse the stupid face please. Tie knot: 4-in hand with a dimple.


Detailing on the suit is a little more noticeable here.

Tie has some purple polka dots and white one's too.

The details:
Suit: Calvin Klein Size 46R via cladmen.com Final sale-$160 plus $15 for alterations, $175
Shirt: Merona Size XXL via Target (shirt needs to be taken in everywhere), $22
Tie: No Name Brand via eBay, $1
Pocket Square: Pierre Cardin via Marshalls, $5 for a pack of 5
In Lapel: Silk Cufflink via eBay, $1
Shoes via Florsheim's website, $80 (not pictured)


No comments:

Post a Comment