Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WDIWT...4/29/14 Layered Up Again

Mother Nature hasn't figured out that its the end of April so temperatures dipped again. Layered up today as I didn't want to wear a coat for today. The shoe choice could have been better but considering that the forecast called for plenty of rain I went with my suede rubber soled beaters.

Side note: I've finally figured out; I think, the leg opening on my trousers, at 8". This is my first set of trousers exactly at 8".

Details
Jacket: Michael Andrews Bespoke Brown Donegal Tweed Holland & Sherry Fabric via Michael Andrews Bespoke-$$$ (part of a 3 piece suit) *this jacket has gotten so much play*
Sweater: Old Navy Navy Cotton V-Neck via Old Navy-$12 or $15
Shirt: JCP Brand Navy/White Polka L/S Button Down Shirt via JC Penney-$10
Trousers: J. Crew Bowery Fit Khaki Cotton via J. Crew Factory Store-$20 plus alterations (hem and taper)
Shoes: Cole Haan Brown Suede Balmorals via Cole Haan-$70




No comments:

Post a Comment