Saturday, April 12, 2014

WDIW Thursday...4/10/14

 Suited it up on Thursday again. I lately haven't been in the "mood" to wear a tie. This is my first MTM suit from Indochino. At the time I thought it fit well but in hindsight it needs to be let out about 1/4"-1/2" and the sleeves need to be longer by about the same amount. For those asking why didn't I ask for it to be remade, well with it being my first attempt at MTM I thought it was acceptable enough and I wasn't as particular. Thankfully their seems to be enough extra fabric to make these alterations possible.

Details:
Suit: Indochino Brown Bootlegger Tweed Suit-$449 (part of a 3 piece suit)
Pocket Square: Merona White Cotton via Target-$5 for 5
Lapel Pin: Macy's Women's Awareness Red Dress-Gift from a student
Shirt: Alfani White/Navy Micro-Gingham L/S Dress Shirt via Macy's-$12.50
Shoes:Aston Grey Brown Suede Wingtip via eBay-$35







No comments:

Post a Comment