Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WDIWT...4/9/14 Rare Air!

Field trip today with students to Sony WonderLab and with the walking we were going to do I figured sneakers would be appropriate for today.

I haven't wore sneakers to work in a long time so I figured why not bring out my rarest pair; the Nike Air Zoom Kobe IV Home Player Exclusive. House of Hoops released a version of this shoe but in a true purple (darker than the shoe pictured) while this is the lighter purple that was made for Kobe Bryant to wear during the 2009 Finals against the Orlando Magic. I know of only 4 others pairs, with 3 of those being in Kobe's size, 14. These are in my size.

 Details:
Sweater: J. Crew Violet V-Neck via J. Crew Factory-$15
Shirt: Alfani White/Black Micro-Check via Macy's-$12
Jeans: Old Navy "Slim Fit" via Old Navy-$2.50
Shoes: Nike Air Zoom Kobe IV Home Finals PE via Beaverton Connect-$200



No comments:

Post a Comment