Monday, May 5, 2014

WDIWT...5/5/14 A Taste of Color

I've been reluctant to wear these Tommy Hilfiger burgundy/maroon trousers that I picked up a few weeks back at Macy's for about $10. Granted I have some from Target's Merona line as well but although I've seen the color pulled off very well by others I hadn't gotten around to giving it a second try. Well I'm glad I did today. This was probably one of my most complimented outfits ever, from other teachers/adults to students.

I picked up these trousers from my tailor about a week ago where I got them hem and tapered to 8".

Details:
Jacket: Indochino Essential Navy Suit Worsted Wool via Indochino-$449 (price of suit, part of a 3 piece suit)
Sweater: Old Navy Navy V-Neck via Old Navy-$12
Shirt: Indochino Essential White L/S Dress Shirt via Indochino-$79
Trousers: Tommy Hilfiger Burgundy/Maroon Cotton via Macy's-$10
Socks: Penguin Navy/Red/White Argyle via DSW-$1
Shoes: Ralph Lauren Made in America by Allen Edmonds Sanderson Brown Calf via Allen Edmonds Factory Store-$85


No comments:

Post a Comment