Monday, April 7, 2014

This Weekend's Pick-Ups

I have purposely tried to stay away from the mall and outlet but had to go this weekend to return/exchange some stuff. I had some trousers I bought from Macy's that I didn't wear and still had the tags and a sweater at Gap Factory Store that I received as a gift but had whole in it. I made a quick stop at J. Crew Factory Store and found some flannel trousers for $26 down from $229.

Details:
Sweater (Left): Gap Green V-Neck via Gap Factory Store-$10 but nothing out of pocket due to exchange
Sweater (Right): Gap Light Blue V-Neci via Gap Factory-$10 but nothing out of pocket due to exchange
Shirt: Alfani White/Navy Micro-Gingham L/S Shirt via Macy's-$12 but nothing out of pocket due to exchange
Trousers: J. Crew Light Gray Flannel via J. Crew Factory Store-$26


No comments:

Post a Comment