Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WDIWT…1/29/14 (Navy Tweed & Gray Flannel)

Another attempt at layering and staying warm. This blazer gets complimented every single time that I wear it. I'm usually not a fan of elbow patches but when I saw it in combination on this blazer, I had to have it. I'm usually not someone who buys something at this price point ($100+) impulsively but it was a great piece to add to my wardrobe.

The sweater is one of my new additions as well, I wore it here, but the color didn't come out well. The Camlin boots may not be the best quality boot out there but for $40 they have more than paid for themselves trekking through these salt laced streets.

Details:
Jacket: J. Crew Factory Thompson Navy Tweed via J. Crew Factory-$108
Sweater: J. Crew Factory Light Blue V-Neck via J. Crew Factory-$20
Shirt: Merona White L/S Dress Shirt via Target-$22 plus alterations
Trousers: IZOD Gray Flannel via JC Penney-$5
Shoes: Stafford Camlin Brown Wingtips via JC Penney-$40






No comments:

Post a Comment