Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WDIWT…11/15/14

I usually take out my clothes for the week on Sunday, steam it and grab the outfit of the day from the closet. Today though I didn't feel like wearing anything I had picked out on Sunday and put this together at the last minute. The denim I had just had it tapered; unfortunately my tailor didn't keep the selvedge line. The shirt I grabbed from my closet because it was white with blue and figured I could pure with whatever sweater or blazer I went with. The sweater I had just bought at J. Crew Factory Store and threw it on. Sometimes an outfit that's given very little thought turns out well.




I received quite a few compliments today on what I decided to wear. From students to colleagues, so it seems I made a good choice. 

Side-note: The color of the sweater is very difficult to pick up on camera but it is a pale light blue almost light gray.

Details:
Sweater: J. Crew Factory Pale Light Blue V-Neck Sweater-$20
Shirt: Stafford White/Blue Micro-check L/S Dress Shirt via JCPenney-$8
Jeans: Gap Selvedge via Gap-$23
Shoes: Allen Edmonds Amok Snuff Suede via Allen Edmonds-$60







No comments:

Post a Comment