Friday, January 31, 2014

Proper Cloth Sample Sale & Gap Japanese Selvedge Denim

Shout-out to my friend Adrian for the heads up on the Proper Cloth sample sale and for picking up this Gap Selvedge Denim for $17.50 for me at his local Gap!

Proper Cloth makes custom made-to-measure shirts and retail between $150-200. You can either order online by providing your measurements or go into their brick and mortar building in SoHo and get measured up. They are currently running a sample sale at 481 Broadway (4th Floor) with a plethora of shirts in all sizes from S-XL; with a handful of XXL. I suggest you try on as many shirts as possible and not just pick up a shirt because it's in your size section. They are MTM shirts so measurements vary; we found quite a few that fit well in the body but the sleeves were too short for example. Mention the choosy beggar and get your shirts for $20/each instead of $40.

I picked up the last tie too for $10.

The Gap Japanese Selvedge is a steal for $17.50 and some have seen them as low as $12.50 at some of their local Gap's. The most difficult apparently is finding them, I know my local one didn't have any. This is the same Japanese Selvedge that is selling for $90 online. I haven't worn them yet so I'm hoping they fit.

Details:
Shirt: Proper Cloth White/Blue Windowpane via Proper Cloth Sample Sale-$20
Jeans: Gap Japanase Selvedge via Gap-$17.50
Tie: Proper Cloth Silk Charcoal via Proper Cloth Sample Sale-$10




No comments:

Post a Comment