Tuesday, January 14, 2014

WDIWT…1/14/14 (Layered Tweed)

Today was one of the first mild winter days that we've had in a while so I chose to forego the winter coat and layer a sweater underneath my tweed suit. It more than sufficed and kept me warm throughout the day, including while it was raining on my way to the subway.

The brown on the suit is a very rich with donegal hues of yellow and orange.

The shade of the suit is a very rich brown with donegal hues of yellow and orange. Last week I decided to wear this same suit with a light brown sweater. Today I decided to wear it with a rich light blue. Wearing it with a lighter colored sweater helps often up the brown of the suit.



Details:
Suit: Michael Andrews Bespoke Brown Donegal Tweed via Michael Andrews Bespoke-$$$ (part of a 3 piece suit)
Shirt: Modern Tailor White L/S Shirt with Hidden Placket via Modern Tailor-$35
Sweater: Old Navy Light Blue V-Neck Cotton via Old Navy-$12 or $15
Pocket Square: Merona White Cotton via Target-$2
Socks: Merona Blue Cotton Socks with Palm Trees via Target-$3
Shoes: Meermin Mallorca Brown Double Monks via Meermin Mallorca-$210












No comments:

Post a Comment