Monday, January 13, 2014

WDIWT…1/13/14

Gray trousers are almost always seen paired with a navy jacket. I almost did the same as well but I saw the brown herringbone tweed jacket and paired it.


The jacket is one of my finds, the fit isn't perfect but for $20 and no alterations I didn't want to pass it up. The shoulder, the left one at least doesn't sit well on my shoulders. This is due to the shoulder slope I have, most of my OTR (off-the-rack) jackets have some sort of rumpling but they aren't as noticeable due to them fitting a little better and being darker in color. This is why sometimes going the custom/bespoke route for some is best.


Details:
Jacket: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Brown Herringbone Tweed via Unique-$20
Sweater: Old Navy Brown Marbled V-Neck via Old Navy-$10
Shirt: Polo by Ralph Lauren White/Navy Bengal Stripe via Adrian-$8
Trousers: IZOD Gray Flannel via JCPenney-$5
Shoes: Ralph Lauren Brown Sanderson Made in America by Allen Edmonds Collection-$86.50 ($525 retail)








No comments:

Post a Comment