Monday, January 27, 2014

WDIWT…1/27/14 (Giving Black A Try)

It's been a while but I'm trying to focus on taking pictures when I have time to take them and edit them now that I have a DSLR.

I hate wearing black, whether it'd be shoes, trousers or sweaters. Prior to Saturday I don't think I owned a pair of black trousers until I found these at Gap for $15. I like the look of navy with black, it's simple but looks good together.

Details:
Coat: Old Navy Wool Peacoat via Old Navy-$40? (bought about 4 years ago)
Sweater: Old Navy Navy V-Neck via Old Navy-$10/12
Shirt: Perry Ellis White L/S Dress Shirt via Macy's-$10
Trousers: Gap Black Tailored Fit Khaki via Gap-$15
Socks: H&M Gray/Black Horizontal Striped via H&M in San Sebastian, Spain-$10
Shoes: Florsheim Imperial Deerskin Balmoral Captoe via eBay-$15




No comments:

Post a Comment