Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WDWIT...10/29/13

The fit from yesterday was mediocre and I didn't really get to take pics as it was but today I liked it quite a bit. The challenge was wear a shawl cardigan, knit tie and denim. Since it's Tuesday for me, wearing denim although not against the rules on a Tuesday, professionally speaking I didn't think of it appropriate. Usually I wear denim Wednesday's and Friday's. I wore navy corduroy's which are becoming one of my favorite to wear.

And I finally took out a fresh pair of shoes that has been in their box for a couple of months. Gave my Ralph Lauren Sanderson's in chocolate brown a run today. The simple feel of these shoes on your feet is clearly evident versus that of other lower tier brands like Florsheim. The Ralph Lauren Sanderson's are actually manufactured by Allen Edmonds in the USA.

Details:
Sweater: Levis Off-White/Beige Shawl Cardigan Sweater via Levis Outlet-$15
Shirt: Merona White Oxford L/S Dress Shirt via Target-$22 plus alterations
Tie: No Brand Navy Knit Tie via eBay-$5
Watch: Kenneth Cole Slim Stainless Steel Metal Bracelet via Gift-Gift
Trousers: H&M Navy Corduroy via H&M-$15
Socks: Old Navy Gray/Blue Doggies via Old Navy-Gift
Shoes: Ralph Lauren Sanderson by Allen Edmonds Made in the USA in Chocolate Brown Calf via Allen Edmonds Factory Store-$86 thanks Carlin!














No comments:

Post a Comment