Monday, October 21, 2013

WDIWT...10/21/13

I can finally wear a jacket all day and not feel like I'm sweating! Went with a few different colors in the mix today, including one bright one, red. Looking at my donegal tweed jacket that I'm wearing with it now, it happens to be one of the colors of the specks in the donegal tweed.

Details:
Jacket: Stafford 100% Virgin Wool Donegal Tweed Jacket with Patch Pockets via SA-$7
Pocket Square: George 100% Cotton Pocket Square via Walmart-$3 for pack of 6
Shirt: Stafford Prep White/Red Gingham L/S Dress Shirt via JC Penney-$8
Pants: Gap Light Royal Blue Corduroy via Gap from my brother (didn't fit him)-$10 (they need a taper and a hem)
Socks: Mossimo Teal/Brown/Green Palm Tree Socks-Gift
Shoes: Church's Custom Grade via Adrian-$75
Watch: Kenneth Cole Slim Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch via Gift











No comments:

Post a Comment