Monday, October 14, 2013

WDIW...Yesterday 10/13/13

Had a great weekend overall! Yesterday I hung out with my NikeTalk brother and friend Adrian and we hit up a couple of thrift spots that he frequents. Definitely have to say that I found some great items (pictures of that tomorrow) but in short I found a $700 Brooks Brothers BrooksStorm jacket for $25 and a Bespoke overcoat that was hardly worn if ever, for $12.50. This guy had to spend at least a grand on it at some point I'm sure.

Nonetheless, we met up and met up with a friend of ours who works at Nordstrom, G. Gotta try and get one of those pictures sent to me by Adrian, I'll update the entry then as well. We didn't call each other but essentially we both wore tweed jackets, gingham shirts and denim. Good thing I didn't wear my double monks, I did think about wearing them though.

Details:
Jacket: J. Crew Navy Tweed with Elbow Patches via J. Crew Factory Store-$118
Shirt: Stafford White/Brown Gingham L/S Dress Shirt via JCP-$8
Pocket Square: George White Cotton Pocket Square via Walmart-$3 for a pack of 6
Pants: Old Navy "Slim Fit" via Old Navy-$2.50
Shoes: Church's Custom Grade Tassel Loafers via Adrian-$75






No comments:

Post a Comment