Tuesday, October 8, 2013

WDIWT...10/8/13

This weather is something else and not in a good way. I left the house this morning and it was about 47/48 and around midday it hit about 70. I personally just don't like it since it does a number on me health wise. Due to how cold it was this morning I did choose to wear flannel trousers. Also, using some of the metal collar stays I ordered from eBay and they definitely make a difference.

Details:
Sweater: Polo by Ralph Lauren Gray V-Neck Sweater via Gift-Gift
Shirt: Alfani White/Gray/Black Micro-Check L/S Dress Shirt via Macy's-$12
Collar Stays: NeoStays Metal Stays via eBay-$7
Trousers: IZOD Charcoal Flannel via JCP-$5
Socks: Merona Gray/Yellow/White Banana Socks via Target-$3 (got a text message from a co-worker during a meeting reading "banana socks!")
Shoes: Florsheim Otavio Black Deerskin Captoe via eBay-$15







No comments:

Post a Comment