Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WDIWT...5/14/13 aka Felt Like Fall This Morning

It's the middle of May and the weather still hasn't figured itself out. It was about 37 this morning when we made our way out of the house...it doesn't feel like May it feels like late October. With the cold morning in mind and a high of 59 today, I went with heavier fabrics. Corduroy for the trousers although I will say that these Navy cords aren't too thick to wear in the Spring and a thick cotton shawl cardigan for a sweater. The Navy cords were a steal at $15 from H&M and I did the alteration (hem) myself, I always see black cords, gray cords but rarely see Navy cords so I scooped them up quickly when I saw them.

Details:
Sweater: Levis Off-White Shawl Cardigan via Levis Strauss Outlet-$15
Shirt: Merona White/Violet Bengal Stripe via Target-$6.50 (needs to be taken in still)
Trousers: H&M Navy Corduroy's via H&M-$15 (hem self done so that cost $0)
Shoes: Florsheim Imperial Brown Wingtips-Gift

 



No comments:

Post a Comment