Thursday, May 2, 2013

WDIWT...5/2/13

No entry yesterday, sorry about that but I'm back at it today. Today is a really nice day in the city, sunny, 72 but still a little chilly. It's the kind of weather that makes you wonder do I wear a sweater, jacket/blazer, cardigan or just go out with a shirt. As I leave early for work, I get met with temperatures at least 10-15 degrees below the expected high so this extra layer is necessary. In order to prepare for the possible increase in temperature I wore a short sleeve button down but wore my olive cotton, unlined (except sleeves), unstructured blazer. Having the blazer be unlined makes it breathable and easier to wear when temperatures rise up while still providing some protection against the elements.

Details:
Blazer: Gap Olive Green Unstructured Cotton Blazer via Gap Factory Store-$35
Shirt: Old Navy White/Navy Bengal Stripe S/S Shirt via Old Navy-$10
Jeans: Gap "Slim Fit" Dark Denim via Gap-$45
Socks: Unsimply Stitched Royal Blue Shark Socks-$1
Shoes: Aston Grey Brown Suede Wingtips via eBay-$45
Total: $136




No comments:

Post a Comment