Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WDIWT...5/22/13

It is suppose to be a 86 degree day today in the city but it is still very gray outside, however it is incredibly humid...that you can even feel it inside. With this in mind I kept it with light color and fabrics again. The jacket, the shirt and shoes are things I've already had but the trousers I picked up a while back but the weather was too cold to wear them. They are an off-white with a faint pinstripe from H&M that I picked up for $5 or $10. Ended up picking out my least wrinkled shirt this morning and my one unstructured blazer, it's not the greatest combination in the world but I do like it. (This is what happens when you were going to wear jeans and then check that it's going to be 86 and decide to go with light clothing and mother nature still goes the cloudy route) The lighting sucks since I decided to take them inside today.

Details:
Blazer: Gap Olive Green Unstructured Cotton Blazer via Gap Factory-$35
Shirt: American Living White/Pink Micro-Check L/S Shirt via JCP-$5
Trousers: H&M Off-White pinstripe via H&M-$5 or $10
Shoes: Vintage Florsheim Loafers via eBay-$30








No comments:

Post a Comment