Sunday, May 5, 2013

WDIWT 5/5/13...This Blazer Needs Some Work

Another nice day in New York but the sun is deceiving as it's in the mid to high 60's. I didn't know what to wear so stuck with blues, a light navy chino and light blue shirt. I added some color through the olive cotton blazer, which after looking at the pictures needs some decent tailoring. I priorly filled out the blazer a lot more, which I guess shows I've dropped some weight. I need to get it taken in so that it gives some better draping. Sleeves are too long but the jacket has functioning buttonholes, so we'll see about that one.

Details:
Blazer: Gap Olive Cotton Blazer via Gap Factory -$35
Shirt: BCBG Light Blue/Navy Microdot L/S shirt via Nordstrom Rack-$15?
Trousers: H&M Navy Chinos via H&M-$7.50
Pocket Square: George White Cotton via Walmart-$3 for a pack of 6
Shoes: Vintage Florsheim Loafers via eBay-$25
Total:$85.50



No comments:

Post a Comment