Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WDIWT...5/15/13

As the theme this week on NikeTalk Dressing Better thread seems to be wearing suits for no reason, I figured I join. Although I do have a reason for wearing one today, parent association meeting this evening but even then it is usually "too much" even for a parent association meeting as well no one wears suits to work at my job. Personally I feel comfortable in a suit, regardless of where I'm at. Took some quick pictures and I probably should have not put my hands in my pocket.

Details:
Suit: Indochino Brown Tweed 2-piece suit via Indochino-$349 part of a suit deal
Shirt: Stafford Light Blue L/S Dress Shirt via JCP-$5 or $8
Tie: Stafford Navy/White Polka Dot Silk Tie-$8
Shoes: Florsheim Brown Captoes via eBay-$15






No comments:

Post a Comment