Monday, February 11, 2013

WDIW...Tomorrow...Maybe? 2-12-13?!

So tomorrow is Career Day for Senior Week, by this we're suppose to dress up as the career we want to most be. For the kids that's easy, for me well it is too, since I am already what I want to be, a teacher. I figured since all the kids are going to be dressed up that I may as well be too. I've had this camel blazer for a few months, and the black pants are actually corduroys I bought this weekend. They are cut a little short, on purpose in order to show some sock. Not sure if I'm going to go with this for tomorrow yet...

Excuse the phone, it's my wife's.

Details:
Jacket: No Brand Camel Hair Blazer via eBay-$15
Shirt: Merona White Spread Collar Shirt via Target-$23
Tie: Black/White/Gold/Light Blue Tie by Izod via Target/NikeTalk-$5
Trousers: Black Corduroy via H&M-$10
Pocket Square: Black Corduroy made from the cut scraps from the trousers




2 comments:

  1. loving this look homie, that camel hair blazer is great and for 15$ :eek

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks steezy, one of my favorite eBay finds, second only to the burgundy herringbone blazer.

    ReplyDelete