Thursday, February 21, 2013

Another Pair of Tom's

Tom's get a lot of heat for being feminine and many think or assume that they are incredibly uncomfortable. Frankly, I think Tom's are one of the few unisex shoes that can be worn by both men or women and not be considered more feminine or more masculine, they tend to fall down the middle with some exceptions of course (glitter Tom's for example). I got these at Nordstrom's for $35 with tax. As I mentioned in the post before I had bought these in the past and exchanged them for a different pair. Ironically, I still haven't worn the pair I bought that I exchanged these in the past (different store, city and state), but busted these out no more than 2 days after buying them. Tom's are already relatively cheap at $45-$52, and at $32+tax, these were worth it. Considering I only packed two pairs of shoes, both brown, these were a welcome addition to the wardrobe.


Sorry for the crappy pic

No comments:

Post a Comment