Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WDIWT...2/6/2013

Today I decided to go more the casual route to work while still keeping it dressed up. I originally was going to wear my brown corduroy pants with what I have on but the contrasting brown with the jacket and pants looked terrible. I simply switched to jeans as I think the combination of dark denim with a brown jacket looks great. I will say I'm not 100% sold on the look of the shawl sweater under the jacket.

In addition in our NikeTalk Dressing Better Thread, the challenge is wearing items in multiple ways, well this is way #2 of how to wear a 3-piece suit. This is the same jacket from Monday's entry here.


Details:
Jacket: Part of a Suit from Indochino as seen here
Sweater: Guess Shawl Collar via Guess Factory Store-$10
Shirt: American Living via JCP-$7
Pocket Square: Geoffrey Beene via Marshalls-$2
Lapel Pin: Macy's Heart Health-Gift 
Jeans: Gap Slim Fit via Gap-$42
Watch: (not pictured) Coach 
Shoes: (not pictured) Florsheim Imperial Cognac Wingtips-Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment