Tuesday, February 19, 2013

WDIW...Saturday and a Layering Challenge.

I apologize for the lack of posts this past few days. I'm currently visiting family so I've been trying to stay away from the computer as much as I possibly can. I will try to update the blog, hopefully will leave some scheduled. What you'll probably see throughout this week won't be WDIWT posts but more like WDIW a couple of days ago as I'm not snapping away as much as I usually would. Nonetheless here is what I wore a couple of days ago.

The picture isn't the greatest as it's from my iPhone and taken from the reflection of a mirror like finish on aluminum in La Guardia, before I boarded my flight. The current challenge for the NikeTalk Dressing Better Thread is layering and I just happen to layer, in order to avoid taking a coat with me on the flight.

Details:
Jacket: Indochino Brown Tweed part of a suit via Indochino
Sweater: Banana Republic Camel V-Neck via Banana Republic Factory Store-$15
Shirt: American Living White/Pink Micro-check via JCP-$5
Jeans: Old Navy Slim Fit-$2.50
Shoes: Florsheim Imperial via eBay-$25


No comments:

Post a Comment