Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WDIWT...2/27/13

The weather dipped into the mid-30s today and being Wednesday I wanted to keep it somewhat casual while still being dressed up for work. I also didn't want to wear a coat so I decided to layer it up. Layer properly and it 's a great way to stay warm without having to carry a coat. The blazer I'm wearing is by far one of my favorites and one of the best deals I've gotten via eBay. I had to make a quick run to the post office by work so I just threw on a hat and my brown leather gloves, the sweater and blazer kept more very warm. The blazer is a tweed herringbone.

Details:
Jacket: Tweed Herringbone in Maroon via eBay-$15
Sweater: Stone V-Neck via Old Navy-$10
Shirt: White/Brown striped American Living via JC Penney-$10
Jeans: Old Navy "Slim" Fit-$2.50
Shoes: Florsheim Cognac Imperial Wingtips via eBay-$25




No comments:

Post a Comment