Monday, February 4, 2013

WDIWT...2/4/13 (Parent/Teacher Conference)

Today was Parent/Teacher Conference and with the weather at 27 degrees while still looking professional was the goal of the day. Therefore I decided to go with a 3-piece Brown Tweed suit by Indochino that I picked up a few months back for $329 in a deal that came with a shirt and tie (which I'm wearing here). The 3-piece allows me to stay warm even with the weather that cold. Granted I took a jacket this morning as it was about 12 degrees with the wind-chill but this evening on a grocery store run when it was a steady 25 degrees, I comfortably was able to make my way from the car to the store and back in just the suit.

Everything below is from Indochino, the white shirt is from their 3 for $229 deal that they always have going on. I'll give a better breakdown below. I apologize in advance for the first picture that shows one sleeve shorter than the other, in reality I didn't adjust it properly. The shoes are black and the minor details are what I think take it to the next-level such as the lapel pin that was given to me to one of my students on Friday in support of Heart Health. Side Note: Dropping weight is noticeable in these pictures.

Tie to Lap Ratio as it should be

Sorry for the Goofy pose

Brown Suit, Gray Tie

Details:
Suit: Brown Bootlegger Tweed Suit via Indochino (part of $329 deal plus $80 for waistcoat)
Shirt: Indochino via Indochino (part of 3 for $229 deal)
Tie: Gray Glen Plaid Wool Tie via Indochino (part of $329 deal)
Pocket Square: Geoffrey Beene via Marshall's ($2)
Lapel Pin: Macy's Heart Health via Gift from Student
Shoes: Banana Republic via eBay ($40)


No comments:

Post a Comment