Tuesday, March 18, 2014

WDIWY…3/17/14

It's been a while since I have worn a suit, instead I've been wearing things as separates. I thought it was time bring back the suits and ease people back into seeing me in a suit more frequently at work. This is my first bespoke suit.

Details:
Coat: Brooks Brothers Brookstorm Charcoal Wool Topcoat via Unique-$25 plus alterations $80; retail $600
Suit: Michael Andrews Bespoke Dark Gray Holland & Sherry Wool Fabric via Michael Andrews Bespoke-$$$
Shirt: Michael Andrews Bespoke White/Blue/Brown Check L/S Dress Shirt-Gift: part of a suit purchase promotion
Cufflinks: Knot Silver Colored via eBay-$4
Shoes: Ralph Lauren by Allen Edmonds Made in America Collection Sanderson Brown Calf via Allen Edmonds Factory Store-$86.50
Bag: Coach Bleeker Travelers Bag via Coach-Gift







No comments:

Post a Comment