Tuesday, March 18, 2014

WDIWT…3/18/14-Navy Suit

Day #2 of wearing a suit this week, tieless once again as well. I was planning to wear a tie but the top button on the shirt came loose in the morning so I just removed the button and placed it on the dresser so I wouldn't misplace it later reattach it. I still liked how it looked without a tie and it seems that being tieless with a suit at work seems to not be as imposing as with a tie. It's helped that I haven't been in a tie wearing mood but I plan to add the tie to the suit repertoire in the next few days.

Details:
Suit: Indochino Navy Essential Suit (part of a 3 piece suit) via Indochino-$449
Shirt: Stafford White/Brown Gingham L/S Dress Shirt via JC Penney-$10
Pocket Square: Merona White Cotton via Target-$5 for a pack 5
Shoes: Aston Grey Brown Suede Wingtips via eBay-$35






No comments:

Post a Comment