Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WDIWT…3/11/14 (Carmina Boots and Merino Wool)

I went with a combination of three dominant colors for today, purple, navy and walnut and anchored it down with a white shirt with a subtle blue check. More and more I've started to incorporate shades of purple into my wardrobe as it's a shade that seems to go well with my skin tone as I've been told.

These boots are by far one of my favorite pairs of shoes.

Details:
Sweater: Gap Purple Merino Wool V-Neck via Gap-$13
Shirt: Proper Cloth White/Navy Mini-check via Proper Cloth Sample Sale-$20
Trousers: Gap Navy Tailored Fit Cotton via Gap-$15
Shoes: Carmina Shoemaker x Epaulet Greeley Austerity Brogue via Epaulet-$430 (down from $700)
Bag: Coach Brown Calf Bleeker Traveler via Coach-Gift





No comments:

Post a Comment