Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Carmina Austerity Brogue Python Epaulet MTO

This is my first pair of exotics and I couldn't be happier. I remember seeing the MTO for them on StyleForum and frankly regretted not jumping on them, then. They were made available for a second time and I passed on them, again. These popped up on a Honk Kong forum and thanks to my friend Adrian who randomly searches for Austerity Brogues, he sent me the link. I had a hard time contacting the guy but thanks to a member on StyleForum who belonged to the HK forum I got in contact with the guy within hours and the deal was done within 2 days. They arrived today.

These are from the first MTO group which featured a much darker python skin, the second MTO had a much lighter skin used. The wait was worth the time as I got these for about half of what they would have cost if I had participated in the MTO. Did I mention they are New in Box with Carmina shoe trees?

Details:
Shoes: Carmina x Epaulet Python Austerity Brogue Python




No comments:

Post a Comment